Touch-Screen Control Panel:
A computerized touch screen control panel (designed with team members who worked on Apple touch-screen control technology) allows you to quickly, and easily operate the system. Simple press Start or Delayed Start and the system defaults will take care of the rest. You can select a short, medium, or long car wash. You may select a delayed wash so that the system will begin washing during the night without additional input.
On screen indicators show you the garage temperature, the outdoor temperature, and the Estimated wash, rinse, and dry completion time. On screen animations depict the systems current functions. Sprayer durations can be adjusted for special needs (such as increasing wash time on problem areas).
Hydraulics:48 separate sprayers in 10 zones are positioned above, around, and below the vehicle. These sprayers are . computer operated in a choreographed sequence to first wash, then rinse the vehicle.
Car Wash and Rinse System:
1. The wash and rinse cycle begins with 4 overhead central sprayers that that spray water in a rotating circular pattern to begin washing the top of the vehicle.
2. All sprayer operations are followed by a soaking interval before the next sprayer sequence begins.
2. The overhead central sprayers are followed by the activation of 4 separate overhead corner sprayers wash the entire upper portion of the vehicle especially the vehicle’s top outer corners.
3. Next, two separate zones each with 5 mid level sprayers are activated sequentially covering the vehicle’s front and right sides.
4. The sequence above is repeated for the vehicle’s back and left sides.
5. Moving downward 10 floor level sprayers in two sequentially activated zones are turned on. These sprayers are angled up at the front and right side of the vehicle and its undercarriage to wash of road contaminants.
6. Finally another 10 more floor level sprayers angled up at the back and left side operate as above.
7. For a short wash, this 10 zone 48 sprayer wash cycle repeats twice followed by a complete 10 zone 48 sprayer rinse cycle.
8. For a medium wash, the entire prayer wash cycle repeats 4 times followed by a rinse cycle.
9. For a long wash, the entire sprayer wash cycle repeats 8 times followed by a rinse cycle.
Cleaning and Rinsing Agent Fluid Injection:
Pressure compensated adjustable volume fluid injection systems activate during both the wash and rinse operations. During the wash cycles a vehicle and environmentally safe cleaning agent is injected into the wash water. During the rinse cycles a vehicle and environmentally safe surfactant is injected into the rinse cycle water to insure a spotless shinning vehicle.
Utilizes 2 high volume 20 inch chemical resin filter media canisters. This is a water de-ionization system, not a water softener. It removes all minerals and dissolved solids from the water, to insure spot free drying. It includes an electronic TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) meter to monitor water quality in and out of the system.
A tank-less in line 97% efficient electric water heater is integrated into the AutoGreenWash system. This unit insures the water is the ideal safe temperature.
Water Recovery:All wash and rinse water is pure fresh water. Used water is captured for reuse as irrigation. The system Includes a pump capable of evacuating several times the maximum rate of input water. Evacuated water is placed under enough pressure to operate a lawn sprinkler system and reach locations over 200 feet from the garage. Captured water is safe for lawn and garden irrigation, it should NOT be used to irrigate plants that may be eaten.
Air Management:A multi-speed air system sucks air from inside the waterproof enclosure and exhausts it outside the garage. This unit maintains a negative air pressure inside the enclosure during the wash and rinses cycles. This ensures that the air outside the lowered AutoGreenWash enclosure remains dry. Air drawn into the enclosure to replace the exhausted air, is filtered through a 600 square inch HEPA micro fiber electrostatic filter to insure that the air born dust does not contaminate the vehicle. During the drying cycle these systems increase the quantity of air exhausted.
An optional second air moving and air heating system is activated during the drying cycle to facilitate drying. This system employs two additional micro fiber electrostatic HEPA filters to insure that the air circulated is cleaned to insure a spotless drying.